Coofandy Men's Yoga Pants - Comfortable Athletic Wear
Coofandy, founded in 2015, designs essential modern fashion for men's daily wear. Our collection ranges from business attire to casualwear, beachwear to activewear. We aim to streamline shopping and provide quality, versatile style.
Shop our selection of men's yoga pants featuring flexible fabrics and performance features ideal for yoga, working out, or athleisure wear. Coofandy's yoga pants offer unrestricted movement and lasting comfort.
Enjoy free returns within 30 days. Get free shipping on orders over $69. US customers receive free shipping on items tagged US Only!
Discover the perfect yoga pants to elevate your fitness routine and active lifestyle from Coofandy.
Should guys wear yoga pants?
Yes, yoga pants are absolutely suitable attire for guys. Men's yoga pants are designed with masculine tailoring while providing the same comfort and performance as women's yoga apparel.
Yoga pants allow free range of motion and flexibility which is crucial for executing yoga poses properly. The stretchy fabric follows your body's contours for zero restriction.
Moisture-wicking qualities keep you cool and dry during sweaty flows or workouts. Pockets provide convenience to hold small essentials.
While women popularized yoga pants for casualwear, men have embraced the comfort and functionality as well. Yoga pants are becoming mainstream athletic attire for men.
What are yoga pants vs leggings?
Here are the key differences between yoga pants and leggings for men:
- Fabric - Yoga pants use stretchy performance fabrics like spandex, nylon, and polyester blends. Leggings tend to be cotton with some spandex.
- Thickness - Yoga pants have a thicker fabric construction while leggings are more thin and clingy.
- Opacity - Yoga pants are more opaque and not see-through. Some leggings can be somewhat sheer.
- Cut - Yoga pants have a more athletic silhouette like joggers with tapered ankles. Leggings have a long, skinny fit.
- Features - Yoga pants often have performance features like moisture-wicking fabric such as cotton linen, and pockets. Basic leggings lack those.
- Use - Yoga pants are designed for athletic activities and workouts. Leggings work for layering and lounging.
While the lines are blurring between athletic and casualwear, yoga pants maintain more performance-driven design elements compared to basic leggings. Shop Coofandy's selection of opaque, durable men's yoga pants.
Are yoga pants the same as workout pants?
Yoga pants and workout pants have some overlap, but there are a few differences:
- Fabric - Workout pants may use cooler, sweat-wicking fabrics while yoga pants emphasize stretchy fabrics like lycra for flexibility.
- Cut - Yoga pants focus on a looser fit and allow more air flow.
- Features - Workout pants integrate features like zip pockets and reflective details. Yoga pants prioritize stretch panels and gusseted crotches.
- Rise - Yoga pants typically have a higher rise reaching near the navel for coverage. Workout pants may have a lower mid or low rise.
- Intended use - Yoga pants are optimized for yoga, Pilates, and low intensity training. Workout pants are better for HIIT, running, and high-exertion exercise.
- Length - Yoga pants run ankle or capri length. Workout pants can be longer with jogger or over-the-ankle silhouettes.
The categories have significant overlap, but yoga pants concentrate more on freedom of movement while workout pants focus on performance features. Try both from Coofandy to see which you prefer!
Should I size up in yoga pants?
In general, it's recommended to stick to your normal size and avoid sizing up in yoga pants. As they are designed with significant stretch, yoga pants will comfortably conform to your body's shape even if they feel snug at first.
The compression of a fitted yoga pant provides muscular support and stability. Overly loose pants are more likely to slip and get in the way.
However, some find sizing up improves comfort if:
- You are between sizes. Size up in this case.
- You dislike very form-fitting clothes. Size up for a slightly looser feel.
- You are new to yoga pants. Allow some extra room as you get used to the snugness.
Consider the rise as well - pants with a higher rise provide more coverage and may require sizing up.